Our top 15 products-picks to prepare for all your outdoor adventures.
12. Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed 800
Where standard mummy bags have all the constricting appeal of a straightjacket, the zipperless Backcountry Bed feels like, well, a bed. A wide, easy-access oval opening splits it down the middle, and an integrated comforter seals out drafts while giving you freedom of movement to thrash around to your heart’s content. Toasty-warm 800-fill, hydrophobic duck down keeps the cold (to 15ºF) from creeping in, and an integrated pad sleeve stabilizes it, even if you pitched your tent like a dummy. Believe it or not, camping just got comfortable.
comments powered by Disqus
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.