Our top 15 products-picks to prepare for all your outdoor adventures.
12. Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed 800
Where standard mummy bags have all the constricting appeal of a straightjacket, the zipperless Backcountry Bed feels like, well, a bed. A wide, easy-access oval opening splits it down the middle, and an integrated comforter seals out drafts while giving you freedom of movement to thrash around to your heart’s content. Toasty-warm 800-fill, hydrophobic duck down keeps the cold (to 15ºF) from creeping in, and an integrated pad sleeve stabilizes it, even if you pitched your tent like a dummy. Believe it or not, camping just got comfortable.
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.