Our top 15 products-picks to prepare for all your outdoor adventures.
12. Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed 800
Where standard mummy bags have all the constricting appeal of a straightjacket, the zipperless Backcountry Bed feels like, well, a bed. A wide, easy-access oval opening splits it down the middle, and an integrated comforter seals out drafts while giving you freedom of movement to thrash around to your heart’s content. Toasty-warm 800-fill, hydrophobic duck down keeps the cold (to 15ºF) from creeping in, and an integrated pad sleeve stabilizes it, even if you pitched your tent like a dummy. Believe it or not, camping just got comfortable.
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.