From a classic martini to the perfect Manhattan, there are a few key drinks you need in your entertaining arsenal. And these recipes, from the book World’s Best Cocktails, are guaranteed to turn you into an amateur mixologist.
The Glass: Collins or tiki mug
- 2 fl oz dark rum (Pusser’s is used on the island)
- 2 fl oz pineapple juice
- 1 fl oz orange juice
- 1 fl oz coconut cream
- ice cubes
- orange slice
The Instructions: Shake all the ingredients with ice and strain into a glass over lots of fresh ice. Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.