From a classic martini to the perfect Manhattan, there are a few key drinks you need in your entertaining arsenal. And these recipes, from the book World’s Best Cocktails, are guaranteed to turn you into an amateur mixologist.
The Glass: Collins or tiki mug
- 2 fl oz dark rum (Pusser’s is used on the island)
- 2 fl oz pineapple juice
- 1 fl oz orange juice
- 1 fl oz coconut cream
- ice cubes
- orange slice
The Instructions: Shake all the ingredients with ice and strain into a glass over lots of fresh ice. Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
comments powered by Disqus
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.
- 6 Substitutions That Will Clean Up Your Grocery ListClean substitutions to make at the market.
- 13 Grooming Essentials for MenPower products to improve your skin.