Sazerac is the king of all the cocktails. It might be one to aspire to but it’s great to aim high.
The Glass: Rocks
- absinthe to coat
- 2 fl oz rye whiskey
- ½ tsp sugar syrup
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- ice cubes
- lemon zest twist
The Instructions: Coat the inside of a glass with a little absinthe and then discard it. Build the rest of the ingredients in a mixing glass, slowly stirring over ice, and strain into a rocks glass. Squeeze the oil from the lemon zest twist over the surface of the drink and either drop in the zest or discard it.
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.