The Glass: Highball or rocks
- 1 tsp sugar syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2½ fl oz bourbon whiskey
- orange zest to spritz
- ice cubes
- orange zest
The Instructions: Place the sugar syrup and bitters in a glass, add one ice cube, and stir. Add some of the bourbon and another ice cube and continue stirring. Keep adding ice and bourbon alternately, while stirring, until all the bourbon has been added. Stir again, then squeeze the oil from the orange zest twist over the drink, drop in the zest, and continue stirring. The whole process should normally take a few minutes, but if the ice is wet make sure you taste as you go to avoid over dilution.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- The Core MovesEvery ab exercise from The 21-Day Shred.