The Glass: Highball or rocks
- 1 tsp sugar syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2½ fl oz bourbon whiskey
- orange zest to spritz
- ice cubes
- orange zest
The Instructions: Place the sugar syrup and bitters in a glass, add one ice cube, and stir. Add some of the bourbon and another ice cube and continue stirring. Keep adding ice and bourbon alternately, while stirring, until all the bourbon has been added. Stir again, then squeeze the oil from the orange zest twist over the drink, drop in the zest, and continue stirring. The whole process should normally take a few minutes, but if the ice is wet make sure you taste as you go to avoid over dilution.
- Leave Your LegacySeven ways to make your future kids healthier now.
- Feed Your JointsEleven foods that fight pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Essentials: Build a FireA survivalist teaches you how to build a fire the right way.
- 6 Pieces of High-Performance GearStylish products for an active lifestyle.