From a classic martini to the perfect Manhattan, there are a few key drinks you need in your entertaining arsenal. And these recipes, from the book World’s Best Cocktails, are guaranteed to turn you into an amateur mixologist.
15. Irish Coffee
The Glass: Toddy
- 1 fl oz Irish whiskey
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 5 fl oz hot filter coffee
- 1¾ fl oz whipped cream
- 3 coffee beans
The Instructions: Pour the whiskey, sugar, and coffee in order into the glass. Stir, top with the whipped cream, and garnish with the coffee beans.
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.