From a classic martini to the perfect Manhattan, there are a few key drinks you need in your entertaining arsenal. And these recipes, from the book World’s Best Cocktails, are guaranteed to turn you into an amateur mixologist.
15. Irish Coffee
The Glass: Toddy
- 1 fl oz Irish whiskey
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 5 fl oz hot filter coffee
- 1¾ fl oz whipped cream
- 3 coffee beans
The Instructions: Pour the whiskey, sugar, and coffee in order into the glass. Stir, top with the whipped cream, and garnish with the coffee beans.
comments powered by Disqus
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.
- The Essentials: Cook a Decent MealThe no-nonsense list for elevating your kitchen game.
- Fall's Top 10 AccessoriesUpdating your look doesn't require an entirely new wardrobe.