From a classic martini to the perfect Manhattan, there are a few key drinks you need in your entertaining arsenal. And these recipes, from the book World’s Best Cocktails, are guaranteed to turn you into an amateur mixologist.
3. Clyde Common Whiskey Sour
The Glass: Sour or Rocks
- 2 fl oz high-proof bourbon whiskey
- 1 fl oz lemon juice
- 3 tsp sugar syrup
- 3 tsp egg white
- cracked ice
- lemon zest twist
The Instructions: Shake all the ingredients well with cracked ice, strain into a glass, and garnish with a lemon zest twist.
comments powered by Disqus
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.
- Recover Like a ProCheck out these 12 game-changing workout recovery tools.