From a classic martini to the perfect Manhattan, there are a few key drinks you need in your entertaining arsenal. And these recipes, from the book World’s Best Cocktails, are guaranteed to turn you into an amateur mixologist.
3. Clyde Common Whiskey Sour
The Glass: Sour or Rocks
- 2 fl oz high-proof bourbon whiskey
- 1 fl oz lemon juice
- 3 tsp sugar syrup
- 3 tsp egg white
- cracked ice
- lemon zest twist
The Instructions: Shake all the ingredients well with cracked ice, strain into a glass, and garnish with a lemon zest twist.
comments powered by Disqus
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.