From a classic martini to the perfect Manhattan, there are a few key drinks you need in your entertaining arsenal. And these recipes, from the book World’s Best Cocktails, are guaranteed to turn you into an amateur mixologist.
3. Clyde Common Whiskey Sour
The Glass: Sour or Rocks
- 2 fl oz high-proof bourbon whiskey
- 1 fl oz lemon juice
- 3 tsp sugar syrup
- 3 tsp egg white
- cracked ice
- lemon zest twist
The Instructions: Shake all the ingredients well with cracked ice, strain into a glass, and garnish with a lemon zest twist.
comments powered by Disqus
- Hollywood MonstersHow big and small screen stars got in scary shape.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.