From a classic martini to the perfect Manhattan, there are a few key drinks you need in your entertaining arsenal. And these recipes, from the book World’s Best Cocktails, are guaranteed to turn you into an amateur mixologist.
3. Clyde Common Whiskey Sour
The Glass: Sour or Rocks
- 2 fl oz high-proof bourbon whiskey
- 1 fl oz lemon juice
- 3 tsp sugar syrup
- 3 tsp egg white
- cracked ice
- lemon zest twist
The Instructions: Shake all the ingredients well with cracked ice, strain into a glass, and garnish with a lemon zest twist.
comments powered by Disqus
- 6 Strategic Accessories for Fine-Tuning Your LookDial in your style with these smart and sophisticated pieces.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.