Steer clear of limes for garnish, unless you’ve got a penchant for the things. Or scurvy. Instead go with an olive or a lemon zest twist. If you’re going dry, then enhance the savory side with a few olives on a toothpick.
The Glass: Martini
- 2 fl oz gin
- 3 tsp dry vermouth
- ice cubes
- olive or lemon zest twist
The Instructions: Stir the ingredients in a mixing glass with ice and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with an olive or a lemon zest twist.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- More Muscle in Less TimeGet in the shape of your life with two workouts of less than an hour a week.
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.