Steer clear of limes for garnish, unless you’ve got a penchant for the things. Or scurvy. Instead go with an olive or a lemon zest twist. If you’re going dry, then enhance the savory side with a few olives on a toothpick.
The Glass: Martini
- 2 fl oz gin
- 3 tsp dry vermouth
- ice cubes
- olive or lemon zest twist
The Instructions: Stir the ingredients in a mixing glass with ice and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with an olive or a lemon zest twist.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.
- 18 Easy Paleo Diet RecipesTry these high-protein breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.