From a classic martini to the perfect Manhattan, there are a few key drinks you need in your entertaining arsenal. And these recipes, from the book World’s Best Cocktails, are guaranteed to turn you into an amateur mixologist.
6. Gin St. Clement’s
The Glass: Highball or beer mug
- 1¾ fl oz Beefeater London Dry gin
- 1 fl oz orange juice
- 1 fl oz lemon juice
- 2 fl oz tonic water
- ice cubes
- slice lemon
- slice orange
The Instructions: Pour all ingredients into a glass over ice and stir. Garnish with slices of lemon and orange.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- More Muscle in Less TimeGet in the shape of your life with two workouts of less than an hour a week.
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.