From a classic martini to the perfect Manhattan, there are a few key drinks you need in your entertaining arsenal. And these recipes, from the book World’s Best Cocktails, are guaranteed to turn you into an amateur mixologist.
6. Gin St. Clement’s
The Glass: Highball or beer mug
- 1¾ fl oz Beefeater London Dry gin
- 1 fl oz orange juice
- 1 fl oz lemon juice
- 2 fl oz tonic water
- ice cubes
- slice lemon
- slice orange
The Instructions: Pour all ingredients into a glass over ice and stir. Garnish with slices of lemon and orange.
comments powered by Disqus
- Update Your Hair Products for SummerStock these seven grooming products.
- Seven Super SnacksPack more superfoods into your day with these on-the-go eats.
- Killing ProgressFix the bad habits that are killing your results.
- Gluten-Filled Foods That Are Good For YouSix foods that will make you rethink going gluten-free.