From a classic martini to the perfect Manhattan, there are a few key drinks you need in your entertaining arsenal. And these recipes, from the book World’s Best Cocktails, are guaranteed to turn you into an amateur mixologist.
6. Gin St. Clement’s
The Glass: Highball or beer mug
- 1¾ fl oz Beefeater London Dry gin
- 1 fl oz orange juice
- 1 fl oz lemon juice
- 2 fl oz tonic water
- ice cubes
- slice lemon
- slice orange
The Instructions: Pour all ingredients into a glass over ice and stir. Garnish with slices of lemon and orange.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.
- 18 Easy Paleo Diet RecipesTry these high-protein breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
- 7 Surprising Sugar BombsBeware of these sneaky sources of the sweet stuff.
- Get Dressed DownSporty outerwear that works with your work clothes.