From a classic martini to the perfect Manhattan, there are a few key drinks you need in your entertaining arsenal. And these recipes, from the book World’s Best Cocktails, are guaranteed to turn you into an amateur mixologist.
6. Gin St. Clement’s
The Glass: Highball or beer mug
- 1¾ fl oz Beefeater London Dry gin
- 1 fl oz orange juice
- 1 fl oz lemon juice
- 2 fl oz tonic water
- ice cubes
- slice lemon
- slice orange
The Instructions: Pour all ingredients into a glass over ice and stir. Garnish with slices of lemon and orange.
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.