The Glass: Highball
- salt and pepper to rim
- 1¾ fl oz/ vodka
- 2½ tsp lemon juice
- 7 fl oz tomato juice
- 4 dashes Tabasco
- 8 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp horseradish
- pinch celery salt
- ice cubes
- celery stalk
- slice of lemon
The Instructions: Rim the edge of a glass with salt and pepper. Place the remaining ingredients in a shaker, tumble gently, and pour into a glass over ice. Garnish with a stalk of celery and slice of lemon.
- Hollywood MonstersHow big and small screen stars got in scary shape.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.