The Glass: Highball
- salt and pepper to rim
- 1¾ fl oz/ vodka
- 2½ tsp lemon juice
- 7 fl oz tomato juice
- 4 dashes Tabasco
- 8 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp horseradish
- pinch celery salt
- ice cubes
- celery stalk
- slice of lemon
The Instructions: Rim the edge of a glass with salt and pepper. Place the remaining ingredients in a shaker, tumble gently, and pour into a glass over ice. Garnish with a stalk of celery and slice of lemon.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.
- Sleep SolutionsFive fixes for your sleepless nights.