The Glass: Highball
- salt and pepper to rim
- 1¾ fl oz/ vodka
- 2½ tsp lemon juice
- 7 fl oz tomato juice
- 4 dashes Tabasco
- 8 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp horseradish
- pinch celery salt
- ice cubes
- celery stalk
- slice of lemon
The Instructions: Rim the edge of a glass with salt and pepper. Place the remaining ingredients in a shaker, tumble gently, and pour into a glass over ice. Garnish with a stalk of celery and slice of lemon.
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.