The Glass: Highball
- salt and pepper to rim
- 1¾ fl oz/ vodka
- 2½ tsp lemon juice
- 7 fl oz tomato juice
- 4 dashes Tabasco
- 8 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp horseradish
- pinch celery salt
- ice cubes
- celery stalk
- slice of lemon
The Instructions: Rim the edge of a glass with salt and pepper. Place the remaining ingredients in a shaker, tumble gently, and pour into a glass over ice. Garnish with a stalk of celery and slice of lemon.
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.