This drink has the rare “distinction” of a trademark, as odd as that might sound. Gosling's claim is that it was first made when sailors added their brand’s Black Seal rum to a mug of ginger beer.
The Glass: Highball
- 2 fl oz Gosling’s Black Seal rum
- ice cubes
- ginger beer to top
- lemon wedge
The Instructions: Fill a glass with ice, add the rum, and top with ginger beer. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.
- 18 Easy Paleo Diet RecipesTry these high-protein breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.