This drink has the rare “distinction” of a trademark, as odd as that might sound. Gosling's claim is that it was first made when sailors added their brand’s Black Seal rum to a mug of ginger beer.
The Glass: Highball
- 2 fl oz Gosling’s Black Seal rum
- ice cubes
- ginger beer to top
- lemon wedge
The Instructions: Fill a glass with ice, add the rum, and top with ginger beer. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.