This drink has the rare “distinction” of a trademark, as odd as that might sound. Gosling's claim is that it was first made when sailors added their brand’s Black Seal rum to a mug of ginger beer.
The Glass: Highball
- 2 fl oz Gosling’s Black Seal rum
- ice cubes
- ginger beer to top
- lemon wedge
The Instructions: Fill a glass with ice, add the rum, and top with ginger beer. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.