This drink has the rare “distinction” of a trademark, as odd as that might sound. Gosling's claim is that it was first made when sailors added their brand’s Black Seal rum to a mug of ginger beer.
The Glass: Highball
- 2 fl oz Gosling’s Black Seal rum
- ice cubes
- ginger beer to top
- lemon wedge
The Instructions: Fill a glass with ice, add the rum, and top with ginger beer. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- 6 Strategic Accessories for Fine-Tuning Your LookDial in your style with these smart and sophisticated pieces.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.