What do a fictional sex god, a villain, and the fastest man in the world all have in common? They made AskMen.com's list of the 49 most influential men of 2012.
Follow 3 / 11
47. Tony HortonObviously we're big fans of Tony Horton and the P90X fitness routine he founded. We fully support AskMen's choice to rank Tony Horton at number 47. His work in the fitness industry has influenced men all over the globe, as P90X has become one of the world's leading fitness regimens and methods for getting ripped.
Tony isn't resting on his well-toned laurels: he's moved into nutrition with his meal-delivery program, Tony Horton's Kitchen.
comments powered by Disqus
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.