What do a fictional sex god, a villain, and the fastest man in the world all have in common? They made AskMen.com's list of the 49 most influential men of 2012.
Follow 3 / 11
47. Tony HortonObviously we're big fans of Tony Horton and the P90X fitness routine he founded. We fully support AskMen's choice to rank Tony Horton at number 47. His work in the fitness industry has influenced men all over the globe, as P90X has become one of the world's leading fitness regimens and methods for getting ripped.
Tony isn't resting on his well-toned laurels: he's moved into nutrition with his meal-delivery program, Tony Horton's Kitchen.
comments powered by Disqus
- Leave Your LegacySeven ways to make your future kids healthier now.
- Feed Your JointsEleven foods that fight pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Essentials: Build a FireA survivalist teaches you how to build a fire the right way.
- 6 Pieces of High-Performance GearStylish products for an active lifestyle.