What do a fictional sex god, a villain, and the fastest man in the world all have in common? They made AskMen.com's list of the 49 most influential men of 2012.
Follow 3 / 11
47. Tony HortonObviously we're big fans of Tony Horton and the P90X fitness routine he founded. We fully support AskMen's choice to rank Tony Horton at number 47. His work in the fitness industry has influenced men all over the globe, as P90X has become one of the world's leading fitness regimens and methods for getting ripped.
Tony isn't resting on his well-toned laurels: he's moved into nutrition with his meal-delivery program, Tony Horton's Kitchen.
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.