What do a fictional sex god, a villain, and the fastest man in the world all have in common? They made AskMen.com's list of the 49 most influential men of 2012.
Follow 3 / 11
47. Tony HortonObviously we're big fans of Tony Horton and the P90X fitness routine he founded. We fully support AskMen's choice to rank Tony Horton at number 47. His work in the fitness industry has influenced men all over the globe, as P90X has become one of the world's leading fitness regimens and methods for getting ripped.
Tony isn't resting on his well-toned laurels: he's moved into nutrition with his meal-delivery program, Tony Horton's Kitchen.
comments powered by Disqus
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- The Core MovesEvery ab exercise from The 21-Day Shred.