What do a fictional sex god, a villain, and the fastest man in the world all have in common? They made AskMen.com's list of the 49 most influential men of 2012.
Follow 6 / 11
29. Felix BaumgartnerAskMen's number 29, Felix Baumgartner, is the definition of daredevil. His specialty is death-defying high altitude jumps and he's currently working to beat Joe Kittinger's parachute-jump world record of 102,800 feet. If his planned 120,000 feet jump is a success, Felix will become "the first man to break the sound barrier solo, outside of an aircraft." His Red Bull-sponsored Stratos effort is an example of the private sector's movement to replace government-sponsored exploration. Felix Baumgartner, we envy your courage, but for now—we'll be waiting for you on the ground.
comments powered by Disqus
- Seven Super SnacksPack more superfoods into your day with these on-the-go eats.
- Killing ProgressFix the bad habits that are killing your results.
- Gluten-Filled Foods That Are Good For YouSix foods that will make you rethink going gluten-free.
- Rapid-Fire Fat-Burning Workouts10 sessions that will burn your gut.