What do a fictional sex god, a villain, and the fastest man in the world all have in common? They made AskMen.com's list of the 49 most influential men of 2012.
Follow 7 / 11
26. Billy ReidThis year, fashion designer Billy Reid took home the prestigious award for the CFDA's Menswear Designer of the Year. We get it, that probably means nothing to you. The bottom line is that for once, a designer is making clothes for real men. His southern, rustic-inspired pieces—designed for the likes of Levi's and J.Crew—ofter a breath of fresh air (and a little extra room) in a world dominated by skinny jeans.
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.