What do a fictional sex god, a villain, and the fastest man in the world all have in common? They made AskMen.com's list of the 49 most influential men of 2012.
Follow 7 / 11
26. Billy ReidThis year, fashion designer Billy Reid took home the prestigious award for the CFDA's Menswear Designer of the Year. We get it, that probably means nothing to you. The bottom line is that for once, a designer is making clothes for real men. His southern, rustic-inspired pieces—designed for the likes of Levi's and J.Crew—ofter a breath of fresh air (and a little extra room) in a world dominated by skinny jeans.
comments powered by Disqus
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.
- 6 Substitutions That Will Clean Up Your Grocery ListClean substitutions to make at the market.
- 13 Grooming Essentials for MenPower products to improve your skin.