What do a fictional sex god, a villain, and the fastest man in the world all have in common? They made AskMen.com's list of the 49 most influential men of 2012.
Follow 7 / 11
26. Billy ReidThis year, fashion designer Billy Reid took home the prestigious award for the CFDA's Menswear Designer of the Year. We get it, that probably means nothing to you. The bottom line is that for once, a designer is making clothes for real men. His southern, rustic-inspired pieces—designed for the likes of Levi's and J.Crew—ofter a breath of fresh air (and a little extra room) in a world dominated by skinny jeans.
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.