Jason Momoa is a real man’s man.
Whether he’s downing beers and throwing hatchets while preparing for a new show, practicing horseback riding to play Khal Drogo on Game of Thrones, or adding slabs of muscle in the gym to become Aquaman for Justice League, Momoa is basically the guy we all wish we could be—badass, bearded, and undeniably jacked. Just check out his "Miami Man" in the wild-looking movie The Bad Batch, where Momoa has to navigate a dystopian Texas landscape armed with a meat cleaver and some massive pecs.
Much like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (who loves early-morning workouts and massive lifts), Zac Efron (America’s favorite shredded bro), and the one and only Vin Diesel, Momoa is a fan of crushing his workouts and sharing it on social media.
Here are 11 of his most manly Instagram workout moments:
11. Momoa hangs out with his ripped buddy Mada, a former contestant on the WWE series Tough Enough. Aquaman's arms are looking jacked:
10. Momoa shows off his ripped upper body with some front levers:
Think that looks easy? Try these 20 insanely effective muscle-building bar exercises.
9. With cables in hand, Momoa flexes and shows off his imposing frame:
8. "Renegade rows" seem like a good fit for Momoa's personality.
Get yourself in great shape with these 10 workouts for a stronger back and abs.
7. The Hawaii native sets up some big weight before doing one-arm cable pulldowns:
Looking to get that rock-hard six-pack you've always wanted? Try out these 10 cable exercises to blast your core.
6. Heavy rope work:
Tone your muscles with a heavy rope workout.
5. Momoa's back tells the story of how hard he trains:
What better way to build strength and muscle than with the 30 best back exercises of all time?
4. Momoa blasting his upper body with cannonball-grip pullups:
Mix up your workout and increase your strength with these 15 pullup variations.
@wfmft @hotlantayoga what the fuck 10 to 1 then 1 to 10 And that's after 2 hrs of back. Getting ready for JL. Enjoy the Movie everyone. Buy the ticket take the ride. Hahahahahahah it's along ride I'm in for 10 yrs. blessed stoked. And proud of my friends. It's a big beautiful DC world. Enjoy. aloha ALI'I
3. Just like Vin Diesel, Momoa is a fan of adding muscle to his delts and traps with some lateral dumbbell raises:
Increase power and build muscle without leaving your house with the 10 best at-home dumbbell workouts.
Last day in the Home Gym. A big Mahalo to @wfmft for building this world for us and pushing me inspiring me and to zach for believing in me it's an honor to play aquaman 5 more days and I'm going back to being Hawaiian. Ready to grind cuz. Cheeeehooooooi. Fish and poi @jasonericlaciste awlright. ALOHA j
2. Momoa hits the floor with some hopping renegade rows:
So your best Momoa impression and try the 10 best workouts you can do with two dumbbells.
1. In front of what looks like a makeshift bar, Momoa does some weighted pullups to power his upper body:
Blast your muscle with this pullup-pushup workout.