We’ve come a long way from the Sharper Image catalog: From a glove that carefully calculates golf grip to a device that turns a smartphone into a temporary TV, the selection of tech-driven tools that the sports-obsessed have at their fingertips is pretty impressive—and getting more expansive by the day. Our partners at Bleacher Report recently took stock of the coolest new gadgets, scorekeeping tools, and sportswear items that will soon be available to athletes and sports fans everywhere. We’re ready, waiting, and stoked to try out these innovations for ourselves.
- Columbia Sportswear’s Ice Tee: In addition to wicking away sweat as you work out, the tee actually lowers your internal temp so your body wastes less energy trying to cool itself down.
- 94Fifty Basketball: Sensors detect the most effective shooting strategy for each player.
- The Hover Golf Cart: More impressive than Bubba Watson’s performance during last year’s Masters Tournament was the crazy cart he used to cruise the greens.
For more sports gadgets, check out Bleacher Report and read “Sports Technology Coming Sooner than You Think”.Find Supplements to Power Your Life at GNC Live Well >>>
- The 10 Coolest Sports Vehicles EverWhen you think of sports vehicles, NASCAR or red corvettes might come to mind. Not this time. Bleacher Report shares these awesomely bizarre lifts.
- Golfers May Be Working Out Too MuchWhy a bigger player isn’t necessarily better.