10. Nike+ Sportwatch GPS, $149
Best for cardio and weight loss (especially if you need extra motivation)
Powered by TomTom, the GPS and navigation company, this watch is connected with nikeplus.com, allowing you to measure burned calories and track how hard, fast, and often you train. Its backlit LCD display provides pace, distance, and heart rate, plus it serves as your personal motivator — including run reminders and messages to inspire you before and after every workout. Because who doesn’t need a watch that tells you how amazing you are? Find it in sleek black, blue, and neon green at Nike.com.
- Recover Like a ProCheck out these 12 game-changing workout recovery tools.
- Best Health and Fitness Breakthroughs of 2014The year's best health and fitness research.
- 11 Foods Fitness Experts Never EatEven during the holidays.
- The 14 Most Popular Workouts of 2014We highlight the routines that helped you reach your fitness goals this year.