10. Nike+ Sportwatch GPS, $149
Best for cardio and weight loss (especially if you need extra motivation)
Powered by TomTom, the GPS and navigation company, this watch is connected with nikeplus.com, allowing you to measure burned calories and track how hard, fast, and often you train. Its backlit LCD display provides pace, distance, and heart rate, plus it serves as your personal motivator — including run reminders and messages to inspire you before and after every workout. Because who doesn’t need a watch that tells you how amazing you are? Find it in sleek black, blue, and neon green at Nike.com.
- Five Savory Nutrition BarsBars that taste like a meal, not a candy bar.
- 6 Strategic Accessories for Fine-Tuning Your LookDial in your style with these smart and sophisticated pieces.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.