10. Nike+ Sportwatch GPS, $149
Best for cardio and weight loss (especially if you need extra motivation)
Powered by TomTom, the GPS and navigation company, this watch is connected with nikeplus.com, allowing you to measure burned calories and track how hard, fast, and often you train. Its backlit LCD display provides pace, distance, and heart rate, plus it serves as your personal motivator — including run reminders and messages to inspire you before and after every workout. Because who doesn’t need a watch that tells you how amazing you are? Find it in sleek black, blue, and neon green at Nike.com.
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.