10. Nike+ Sportwatch GPS, $149
Best for cardio and weight loss (especially if you need extra motivation)
Powered by TomTom, the GPS and navigation company, this watch is connected with nikeplus.com, allowing you to measure burned calories and track how hard, fast, and often you train. Its backlit LCD display provides pace, distance, and heart rate, plus it serves as your personal motivator — including run reminders and messages to inspire you before and after every workout. Because who doesn’t need a watch that tells you how amazing you are? Find it in sleek black, blue, and neon green at Nike.com.
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.