10. Nike+ Sportwatch GPS, $149
Best for cardio and weight loss (especially if you need extra motivation)
Powered by TomTom, the GPS and navigation company, this watch is connected with nikeplus.com, allowing you to measure burned calories and track how hard, fast, and often you train. Its backlit LCD display provides pace, distance, and heart rate, plus it serves as your personal motivator — including run reminders and messages to inspire you before and after every workout. Because who doesn’t need a watch that tells you how amazing you are? Find it in sleek black, blue, and neon green at Nike.com.
- Seven Super SnacksPack more superfoods into your day with these on-the-go eats.
- Killing ProgressFix the bad habits that are killing your results.
- Gluten-Filled Foods That Are Good For YouSix foods that will make you rethink going gluten-free.
- Rapid-Fire Fat-Burning Workouts10 sessions that will burn your gut.