11. Tissot Racing Touch, $625
Best for the serious all-around athlete
Sure this watch is a splurge, but consider it like vital piece of sporting equipment—or an investment. This is the only watch with a touch-screen enabled surface, meaning you can change routes or read your split times with one simple touch. Plus it has 11 other touch-activated features, including dual time zone capabilities, lap info (you can even track the time of someone competing in the same event), a compass for hiking, a tide calculator for water sports, a backlight, and a special logbook feature that saves up to 99 lap times, for the serious athlete who wants to track their training progression. Buy it at Tissot.ch
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.
- 6 Substitutions That Will Clean Up Your Grocery ListClean substitutions to make at the market.
- 13 Grooming Essentials for MenPower products to improve your skin.