11. Tissot Racing Touch, $625
Best for the serious all-around athlete
Sure this watch is a splurge, but consider it like vital piece of sporting equipment—or an investment. This is the only watch with a touch-screen enabled surface, meaning you can change routes or read your split times with one simple touch. Plus it has 11 other touch-activated features, including dual time zone capabilities, lap info (you can even track the time of someone competing in the same event), a compass for hiking, a tide calculator for water sports, a backlight, and a special logbook feature that saves up to 99 lap times, for the serious athlete who wants to track their training progression. Buy it at Tissot.ch
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.
- Sleep SolutionsFive fixes for your sleepless nights.