11. Tissot Racing Touch, $625
Best for the serious all-around athlete
Sure this watch is a splurge, but consider it like vital piece of sporting equipment—or an investment. This is the only watch with a touch-screen enabled surface, meaning you can change routes or read your split times with one simple touch. Plus it has 11 other touch-activated features, including dual time zone capabilities, lap info (you can even track the time of someone competing in the same event), a compass for hiking, a tide calculator for water sports, a backlight, and a special logbook feature that saves up to 99 lap times, for the serious athlete who wants to track their training progression. Buy it at Tissot.ch
- Hollywood MonstersHow big and small screen stars got in scary shape.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.