11. Tissot Racing Touch, $625
Best for the serious all-around athlete
Sure this watch is a splurge, but consider it like vital piece of sporting equipment—or an investment. This is the only watch with a touch-screen enabled surface, meaning you can change routes or read your split times with one simple touch. Plus it has 11 other touch-activated features, including dual time zone capabilities, lap info (you can even track the time of someone competing in the same event), a compass for hiking, a tide calculator for water sports, a backlight, and a special logbook feature that saves up to 99 lap times, for the serious athlete who wants to track their training progression. Buy it at Tissot.ch
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.