3. Columbia Switchback, $125
Best for deep woods hiking
When hiking, this watch has your back to get you back—literally. Using Trakbak technology, it automatically reverses your coordinates 180 degrees with the push of a button, bringing you back to your starting point and ensuring that you’ll never get lost again. In addition to its advanced GPS features, the Switchback reads temperature and has a chronograph, 50-lap memory, and 10-run data storage too. Buy it at Cabelas, Bass Pro Shops, and Columbia.com starting October 1, 2012.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- More Muscle in Less TimeGet in the shape of your life with two workouts of less than an hour a week.
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.