6. New Balance NX990, $199.99
Best for cardio training and weight loss
Meet your new personal trainer! This watch can’t yell at you to work harder, but it can help you get results in other ways—namely, its heart rate monitor and calorie-burn tracker will help you ensure you’re working hard enough to reach your goals. Bonus features: Easy-to-use software for downloading workout data to your computer (sorry Mac users: it’s PC only); a rechargeable battery; and a digitally-coded chest strap for no crosstalk—so you don’t pick up the heart rate signals from those running around you. Check it out at NBmonitors.com.
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.