6. New Balance NX990, $199.99
Best for cardio training and weight loss
Meet your new personal trainer! This watch can’t yell at you to work harder, but it can help you get results in other ways—namely, its heart rate monitor and calorie-burn tracker will help you ensure you’re working hard enough to reach your goals. Bonus features: Easy-to-use software for downloading workout data to your computer (sorry Mac users: it’s PC only); a rechargeable battery; and a digitally-coded chest strap for no crosstalk—so you don’t pick up the heart rate signals from those running around you. Check it out at NBmonitors.com.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- More Muscle in Less TimeGet in the shape of your life with two workouts of less than an hour a week.
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.