8. Garmin Forerunner 10, $129.99
Best for distance running
Despite being Garmin’s lightest watch yet, the GPS-enabled Forerunner 10 is still damn high on functionality. It displays distance on one screen and calories and pace on another — plus it motivates you on all those long runs, automatically alerting you when you complete each mile.
And as if that’s enough to put you on the PR track for your next race, its Virtual Pacer feature compares your current running pace to your target—and then, when your workout is over, it will upload your run to your computer so you can see your route on a map. Check it out at Garmin.com.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.
- The Essentials: Cook a Decent MealThe no-nonsense list for elevating your kitchen game.