8. Garmin Forerunner 10, $129.99
Best for distance running
Despite being Garmin’s lightest watch yet, the GPS-enabled Forerunner 10 is still damn high on functionality. It displays distance on one screen and calories and pace on another — plus it motivates you on all those long runs, automatically alerting you when you complete each mile.
And as if that’s enough to put you on the PR track for your next race, its Virtual Pacer feature compares your current running pace to your target—and then, when your workout is over, it will upload your run to your computer so you can see your route on a map. Check it out at Garmin.com.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.
- 18 Easy Paleo Diet RecipesTry these high-protein breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.