9. Timex Ironman Run Trainer, $229
Best for triathlon training
Perfect for everyone from beginner triathletes to hardcore Ironmen, this watch not only tracks distance and pace, but it also displays extras, like elevation gain and heart rate, and the 50-meter water resistance means you can go right from the bike to the water without breaking your stride. Only drawback: You need to manually switch from run to cycle mode, but don’t worry—while annoying, it only takes a second. Find it on Amazon.com.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- More Muscle in Less TimeGet in the shape of your life with two workouts of less than an hour a week.
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.