9. Timex Ironman Run Trainer, $229
Best for triathlon training
Perfect for everyone from beginner triathletes to hardcore Ironmen, this watch not only tracks distance and pace, but it also displays extras, like elevation gain and heart rate, and the 50-meter water resistance means you can go right from the bike to the water without breaking your stride. Only drawback: You need to manually switch from run to cycle mode, but don’t worry—while annoying, it only takes a second. Find it on Amazon.com.
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.