9. Timex Ironman Run Trainer, $229
Best for triathlon training
Perfect for everyone from beginner triathletes to hardcore Ironmen, this watch not only tracks distance and pace, but it also displays extras, like elevation gain and heart rate, and the 50-meter water resistance means you can go right from the bike to the water without breaking your stride. Only drawback: You need to manually switch from run to cycle mode, but don’t worry—while annoying, it only takes a second. Find it on Amazon.com.
- Update Your Hair Products for SummerStock these seven grooming products.
- Seven Super SnacksPack more superfoods into your day with these on-the-go eats.
- Killing ProgressFix the bad habits that are killing your results.
- Gluten-Filled Foods That Are Good For YouSix foods that will make you rethink going gluten-free.