9. Timex Ironman Run Trainer, $229
Best for triathlon training
Perfect for everyone from beginner triathletes to hardcore Ironmen, this watch not only tracks distance and pace, but it also displays extras, like elevation gain and heart rate, and the 50-meter water resistance means you can go right from the bike to the water without breaking your stride. Only drawback: You need to manually switch from run to cycle mode, but don’t worry—while annoying, it only takes a second. Find it on Amazon.com.
- Queen of HalloweenLook back at Heidi Klum's craziest costumes.
- The "Airpocalypse" in PhotosBeijing Marathon runners donned face masks to beat smog.
- Getting to Know Gal GadotThe Israeli actress is in the mix for 'Ben Hur' role.
- Dairy-Free Ways to Get More CalciumTen foods for stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.