The best head-to-head Super Bowl matchups in history.
1. Terry Bradshaw vs. Roger Staubach, Super Bowls X (1976) and XIII (1979)
Bradshaw and Staubach locked horns in two memorable 1970s Super Bowls, both of which helped to solidify Bradshaw’s legacy as one of the most clutch Super Bowl performers ever, on par with Joe Montana—they each lead in QB Super Bowl wins with four apiece. Bradshaw and the Steelers barely escaped with two victories over Staubach’s Cowboys, 21-17 and 35-31, respectively. Staubach was unable to complete desperate fourth-quarter comebacks in each game, although he managed to come away victorious in his other two Super Bowl appearances.
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.