The best head-to-head Super Bowl matchups in history.
1. Terry Bradshaw vs. Roger Staubach, Super Bowls X (1976) and XIII (1979)
Bradshaw and Staubach locked horns in two memorable 1970s Super Bowls, both of which helped to solidify Bradshaw’s legacy as one of the most clutch Super Bowl performers ever, on par with Joe Montana—they each lead in QB Super Bowl wins with four apiece. Bradshaw and the Steelers barely escaped with two victories over Staubach’s Cowboys, 21-17 and 35-31, respectively. Staubach was unable to complete desperate fourth-quarter comebacks in each game, although he managed to come away victorious in his other two Super Bowl appearances.
comments powered by Disqus
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- More Muscle in Less TimeGet in the shape of your life with two workouts of less than an hour a week.
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.