The best head-to-head Super Bowl matchups in history.
2. Joe Montana vs. John Elway, Super Bowl XXIV (1990)
Montana’s last of four Super Bowl wins coincided with Elway’s third and final Super Bowl loss in a battle of multi-championship winners that just didn’t pan out the way fans were hoping. The 49ers enjoyed the most lopsided Super Bowl victory ever, as Montana guided them to a 55-10 victory en route to his third MVP in the Big Game, which still remains a record.
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Savory Nutrition BarsBars that taste like a meal, not a candy bar.
- 6 Strategic Accessories for Fine-Tuning Your LookDial in your style with these smart and sophisticated pieces.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.