The best head-to-head Super Bowl matchups in history.
5. Eli Manning vs. Tom Brady, Super Bowls XLII (2008) and XLVI (2012)
In a couple of the most bizarre, unforeseeable instances of one QB proving his superiority over another, Eli Manning has beaten Tom Brady in two Super Bowls. First, it was a true David vs. Goliath story, as the Pats entered Super Bowl XLII with a flawless 18-0 record and three recent Super Bowl victories. The perfect season attempt was all for naught, however, as Eli and the Giants won with a touchdown in the final minute, 17-14. Lightning struck twice four years later, as the Giants, again the underdogs, beat Brady and the Pats with another touchdown in the last minute, 21-17. These games probably guide the legacies of these players that you know today: Brady, one of the best to play the game yet still human, and Eli, a QB with a shocking range of highs and lows.
comments powered by Disqus
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.