1. Goldengate: The Monday Night Football Massacre
A three-week span of officiating atrocities was wrapped up, and rightfully so, by what some are arguing is one of the worst calls in sports history. It could just be the culmination of so many botches and blunders, but the referees clearly did themselves no favors by missing the mark, in every way possible, on the final play of the Packers/Seahawks nationally televised duel. All other prior bad calls in this game aside, Tate, who scored the alleged game-winner, committed offensive pass interference, which went uncalled. Instead, he was awarded a touchdown, despite overwhelming visual evidence that Packers safety M.D. Jennings had possession of the football. After a booth review should have made it even more apparent, the refs didn’t budge from their original ruling, and neither did the NFL upon further appeal.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.
- The Essentials: Cook a Decent MealThe no-nonsense list for elevating your kitchen game.