1. Goldengate: The Monday Night Football Massacre
A three-week span of officiating atrocities was wrapped up, and rightfully so, by what some are arguing is one of the worst calls in sports history. It could just be the culmination of so many botches and blunders, but the referees clearly did themselves no favors by missing the mark, in every way possible, on the final play of the Packers/Seahawks nationally televised duel. All other prior bad calls in this game aside, Tate, who scored the alleged game-winner, committed offensive pass interference, which went uncalled. Instead, he was awarded a touchdown, despite overwhelming visual evidence that Packers safety M.D. Jennings had possession of the football. After a booth review should have made it even more apparent, the refs didn’t budge from their original ruling, and neither did the NFL upon further appeal.
- Queen of HalloweenLook back at Heidi Klum's craziest costumes.
- The "Airpocalypse" in PhotosBeijing Marathon runners donned face masks to beat smog.
- Getting to Know Gal GadotThe Israeli actress is in the mix for 'Ben Hur' role.
- Dairy-Free Ways to Get More CalciumTen foods for stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.