7. Referee tosses hat into end zone, causing player to slip and miss touchdown
Not many fans know this little factoid, but a referee is allowed to throw his hat onto the field to mark a spot for a play, when another device (such as his trusty yellow flag) has already been deployed. It’s commonly done when a player runs out of bounds, and the official wants to mark the exit point on the field. It is important, however, not to throw said hat in the direction of a running, totally unbeknownst player, ESPECIALLY when said player has a chance to score a touchdown like Kevin Ogletree on this play. There is a chance the ref was just too sexy for his hat. Too sexy for his hat, what ya think about that?
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.
- Sleep SolutionsFive fixes for your sleepless nights.