7. Referee tosses hat into end zone, causing player to slip and miss touchdown
Not many fans know this little factoid, but a referee is allowed to throw his hat onto the field to mark a spot for a play, when another device (such as his trusty yellow flag) has already been deployed. It’s commonly done when a player runs out of bounds, and the official wants to mark the exit point on the field. It is important, however, not to throw said hat in the direction of a running, totally unbeknownst player, ESPECIALLY when said player has a chance to score a touchdown like Kevin Ogletree on this play. There is a chance the ref was just too sexy for his hat. Too sexy for his hat, what ya think about that?
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.
- 18 Easy Paleo Diet RecipesTry these high-protein breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.