6. Golden Tate’s crack-back block goes unflagged, $21,000 fine follows
Thought you’d see Golden Tate later on this list, huh? Well, by no fault other than his own (and the refs, of course), Tate has somewhat become the poster boy of the Replacement Refs Era, starting off with this doozy of a sequence in Week 2. After a broken play leads to a scramble by Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, Tate unleashes a vicious blindsided crack-back block on Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee. Tate clearly launches on the defenseless player, so when the yellow flag hits the field, a foul called against the wide receiver is soon to follow right? Guess again. Tate, instead, goes unpenalized while Cowboys linebacker Bruce Carter gets called for unnecessary roughness after lightly shoving Wilson out of bonds.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.
- Sleep SolutionsFive fixes for your sleepless nights.