5. Steven Jackson’s nightmare on the goal line
While Rams running back Steven Jackson has had difficulties scoring touchdowns over his career, it was always more due to his surrounding offense and lack of chances at the goal line. So obviously, when Jackson was presented with a prime scoring opportunity against the Redskins in Week 2, inside the one-yard line, he was probably licking his chops. On second down though, the refs called a fumble when Jackson was clearly down. The fumble was challenged, and the play was reversed, giving Jackson one more chance on third down. Jackson appears to convert the score, but the officials agree to disagree. Not only do they (falsely) rule him down before crossing the plane, Jackson was also flagged for spiking the football, pushing the Rams back for an inevitable field goal.
- Seven Super SnacksPack more superfoods into your day with these on-the-go eats.
- Killing ProgressFix the bad habits that are killing your results.
- Gluten-Filled Foods That Are Good For YouSix foods that will make you rethink going gluten-free.
- Rapid-Fire Fat-Burning Workouts10 sessions that will burn your gut.