5. Steven Jackson’s nightmare on the goal line
While Rams running back Steven Jackson has had difficulties scoring touchdowns over his career, it was always more due to his surrounding offense and lack of chances at the goal line. So obviously, when Jackson was presented with a prime scoring opportunity against the Redskins in Week 2, inside the one-yard line, he was probably licking his chops. On second down though, the refs called a fumble when Jackson was clearly down. The fumble was challenged, and the play was reversed, giving Jackson one more chance on third down. Jackson appears to convert the score, but the officials agree to disagree. Not only do they (falsely) rule him down before crossing the plane, Jackson was also flagged for spiking the football, pushing the Rams back for an inevitable field goal.
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.