3. Seattle is granted fourth timeout, referees spew web of lies
Not trying to pick on the Seahawks here, honestly, but it’s clear head coach Pete Carroll was wise enough to get down on the generous timeout practices of the replacement refs. During a Week 1 matchup with the Cardinals, the Seahawks were driving in the red zone to win the game, and called the magical fourth timeout with 30 seconds left, because, you know, spend em while you (don’t actually) got em. The referee did his best to explain why Seattle still had a timeout, but was quickly rebuffed by Fox’s referee expert, who more or less said that “making up rules along the way is not cool.”
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.
- 18 Easy Paleo Diet RecipesTry these high-protein breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.