3. Seattle is granted fourth timeout, referees spew web of lies
Not trying to pick on the Seahawks here, honestly, but it’s clear head coach Pete Carroll was wise enough to get down on the generous timeout practices of the replacement refs. During a Week 1 matchup with the Cardinals, the Seahawks were driving in the red zone to win the game, and called the magical fourth timeout with 30 seconds left, because, you know, spend em while you (don’t actually) got em. The referee did his best to explain why Seattle still had a timeout, but was quickly rebuffed by Fox’s referee expert, who more or less said that “making up rules along the way is not cool.”
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.