3. Seattle is granted fourth timeout, referees spew web of lies
Not trying to pick on the Seahawks here, honestly, but it’s clear head coach Pete Carroll was wise enough to get down on the generous timeout practices of the replacement refs. During a Week 1 matchup with the Cardinals, the Seahawks were driving in the red zone to win the game, and called the magical fourth timeout with 30 seconds left, because, you know, spend em while you (don’t actually) got em. The referee did his best to explain why Seattle still had a timeout, but was quickly rebuffed by Fox’s referee expert, who more or less said that “making up rules along the way is not cool.”
- Five Savory Nutrition BarsBars that taste like a meal, not a candy bar.
- 6 Strategic Accessories for Fine-Tuning Your LookDial in your style with these smart and sophisticated pieces.
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.