From the legendary fist fight after the first Daytona 500, to Dale Earnhardt Sr.'s fatal crash in 2001, here are NASCAR's most gripping events ever.
4. Dozens of Fans Injured in 2013 Crash
More than 30 fans were hurt when a last-lap crash in a Nationwide Series race sent car parts hurtling into the stands at Daytona International Speedway in February. It was one of the scariest fan-related incidents in NASCAR history, and witnesses said it was simply a matter of luck that nobody was killed. The wreck involved 12 cars, and occurred about 50 yards from the finish line. Incredibly, none of the drivers were hurt.
comments powered by Disqus
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.