Dying for a vacation? Head to Iceland and do these awesome outdoor sports. You'll feel far, far, far away from your desk. We promise.
4. Sea Kayak through the Fjords
Nothing beats the exhilaration of captaining your own sea kayak over the serene waters of a rugged glacial fjord. An easy day trip from Reykjavik, the quiet Hvalfjörður inlet lies deep in a ring of mountains that reach more than 3000 feet above the sea. Experienced guides lead paddles around the coastline and to the shores of the idyllic Icelandic countryside. If that’s not enough of an upper body workout for you, sign up for a multi-day kayaking expedition through Langisjór Lake in the Icelandic highlands. ($120; adventures.is)
comments powered by Disqus
- Update Your Hair Products for SummerStock these seven grooming products.
- Seven Super SnacksPack more superfoods into your day with these on-the-go eats.
- Killing ProgressFix the bad habits that are killing your results.
- Gluten-Filled Foods That Are Good For YouSix foods that will make you rethink going gluten-free.