Dying for a vacation? Head to Iceland and do these awesome outdoor sports. You'll feel far, far, far away from your desk. We promise.
8. Quad Bike Through Lava Fields
Since it can be experienced regardless of the weather, off-road quad biking offers a year-round adrenaline high and gives you up close access to off the track trails, rough terrain, and extreme conditions. Driving a super-sized quad across lava fields, through canyons, and via mountain valleys in the raw beauty of the Blafjoll region is an experience not to be missed. ($100; adventures.is)
comments powered by Disqus
- Queen of HalloweenLook back at Heidi Klum's craziest costumes.
- The "Airpocalypse" in PhotosBeijing Marathon runners donned face masks to beat smog.
- Getting to Know Gal GadotThe Israeli actress is in the mix for 'Ben Hur' role.
- Dairy-Free Ways to Get More CalciumTen foods for stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.