Dying for a vacation? Head to Iceland and do these awesome outdoor sports. You'll feel far, far, far away from your desk. We promise.
8. Quad Bike Through Lava Fields
Since it can be experienced regardless of the weather, off-road quad biking offers a year-round adrenaline high and gives you up close access to off the track trails, rough terrain, and extreme conditions. Driving a super-sized quad across lava fields, through canyons, and via mountain valleys in the raw beauty of the Blafjoll region is an experience not to be missed. ($100; adventures.is)
comments powered by Disqus
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.