Dying for a vacation? Head to Iceland and do these awesome outdoor sports. You'll feel far, far, far away from your desk. We promise.
8. Quad Bike Through Lava Fields
Since it can be experienced regardless of the weather, off-road quad biking offers a year-round adrenaline high and gives you up close access to off the track trails, rough terrain, and extreme conditions. Driving a super-sized quad across lava fields, through canyons, and via mountain valleys in the raw beauty of the Blafjoll region is an experience not to be missed. ($100; adventures.is)
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.