Dying for a vacation? Head to Iceland and do these awesome outdoor sports. You'll feel far, far, far away from your desk. We promise.
8. Quad Bike Through Lava Fields
Since it can be experienced regardless of the weather, off-road quad biking offers a year-round adrenaline high and gives you up close access to off the track trails, rough terrain, and extreme conditions. Driving a super-sized quad across lava fields, through canyons, and via mountain valleys in the raw beauty of the Blafjoll region is an experience not to be missed. ($100; adventures.is)
comments powered by Disqus
- Update Your Hair Products for SummerStock these seven grooming products.
- Seven Super SnacksPack more superfoods into your day with these on-the-go eats.
- Killing ProgressFix the bad habits that are killing your results.
- Gluten-Filled Foods That Are Good For YouSix foods that will make you rethink going gluten-free.