- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup peeled and shredded carrot
- 1 cup peeled and shredded red beet
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
How to Make It
1.) Mix the orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, ginger, and salt together.
2.) Toss carrots with half the dressing and the beets with the other half.
3.) Serve salads side by side or mixed together, topped with mint.
Protein: 1 g
Carbs: 7 g
Fat: 3 g
Created by Rebecca Katz, author of The Cancer-Fighting Kitchen