Try this new twist on traditional chicken salad for your next lunch. Grilled chicken delivers the protein you need to make it through the day and crunchy apples and peppers deliver extra nutrients that can only be found in fruits and vegetables. This salad can easily be put together in only a matter of minutes making it a great brown-bag lunch during the work week or even a quick, post-workout dinner.
CHICKEN APPLE SALAD
- 10 oz grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 2 small apples (any type), sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1 small jalape
- The Facts About Sugar in Smoothies and JuicesSome drinks are great sources of essential nutrients while others are full of empty calories. See if your favorites pass the test.
- Are Smoothies Scientifically Proven to Make You More Attractive?Your blender may hold the key to better-looking skin.