2 large chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
1 clove garlic, minced
1½ tbsp chilli powder
1 tbsp cumin
2 tbsp and ¼ cup hot sauce
1 lime (juice & zest)
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
Soft corn tortillas
1 bunch cilantro
1 small white onion, diced
1 small jalapeno, finely diced
Radishes, thinly sliced
In a resealable bag, combine garlic, chili powder, cumin, lime juice, lime zest, hot sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Add chicken and let marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
3. Grill or broil until the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F.
4. Let chicken rest for 10 min and then use a fork to shred.
5. Warm up the tortillas and prepare all of the toppings.
6. To assemble the tacos, place shredded chicken in a tortilla and top with cilantro, onion, avocado, jalapeno, and hot sauce (or whatever toppings you prefer). Serve with sliced radishes and lime wedges on the side.
Recipe and photo courtesy Angelina of Baked Ambrosia.
7 Foods (And Recipes!) That Prevent Prostate Cancer >>>