From bourbon to rye, real men understand the golden goodness in their glass.
2) Highland Park 18-Year-Old
Experts tussle over whether this is the best single malt in the world. At the end of the day, everyone agrees it’s damn good, balanced in its oak, smoke, and sweet notes.
(86 proof) $100
comments powered by Disqus
- Leave Your LegacySeven ways to make your future kids healthier now.
- Feed Your JointsEleven foods that fight pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Essentials: Build a FireA survivalist teaches you how to build a fire the right way.
- 6 Pieces of High-Performance GearStylish products for an active lifestyle.