From bourbon to rye, real men understand the golden goodness in their glass.
2) Highland Park 18-Year-Old
Experts tussle over whether this is the best single malt in the world. At the end of the day, everyone agrees it’s damn good, balanced in its oak, smoke, and sweet notes.
(86 proof) $100
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.