From bourbon to rye, real men understand the golden goodness in their glass.
5) Lagavulin Single Malt 16-Year-Old
The classic Islay single malt, with a powerfully peaty smokiness rounded out by soft vanilla and caramel notes and a dry finish.
(86 proof) $79
comments powered by Disqus
- Seven Super SnacksPack more superfoods into your day with these on-the-go eats.
- Killing ProgressFix the bad habits that are killing your results.
- Gluten-Filled Foods That Are Good For YouSix foods that will make you rethink going gluten-free.
- Rapid-Fire Fat-Burning Workouts10 sessions that will burn your gut.