CUCUMBER AND FIRE ROASTED JALAPENO MARGARITA
- Flash blend ¼ cucumber (peeled), ¼ fire roasted jalapeno (seeds and veins removed), 2 ounces Kah Anejo Tequila, and 1 ounce fresh lime juice.
- Serve over ice or in a martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh jalapeno wheel and fresh lime.
ORANGE HABANERO MARGARITA
- Cut ¼ peeled fresh orange and place in a cocktail shaker. Add a pinch of fresh habanero chili and one pour of agave syrup.
- Muddle until mixed well.
- Add 2 ounces Suaza Tres Generaciones Reposado Tequila, 1 ounce fresh lime juice, another drop of agave syrup, and a splash of Grand Marnier.
- Shake vigorously.
- Pour over ice or blend and serve frozen.
- Garnish with fresh orange and fresh lime.
Recipes and photos courtesy of Blue Bonnet. These signature margaritas are a collaborative effort between Blue Bonnet’s 18-year veteran head chef, Luis Galvez, and bar manager and master mixologist John Duvernet, another 18-year veteran at the Denver restaurant.