Fire up your weekend fiesta with a bacon and jalapeno-infused Bloody Mary, habanero margarita or spicy Michelada.
DRINKO DE CINCO SHOT
- 2 parts Hornitos Plata Tequila
- 3⁄4 part lime juice
- 1⁄2 part agave nectar
- 3 slices each of jalapeno and oregano
- Pour ingredients into a shaker, shake, and double strain into shot glasses.
Makes: 2 shots
Recipe and photo courtesy of Hornitos Tequila.
- A New Way to Enjoy Whisky: Make Your Own BittersElevate the flavor of your drink of choice (no matter how little you spent on the bottle) with a few drops of Johnnie Walker’s DIY Double Black Bitters.
- Behind the Bar: All About BourbonLearn about the history of bourbon, plus how to purchase and enjoy the classic American spirit.