- 1 1/2 oz Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge
- 3 oz Cranberry Juice
- Squeeze fresh lime
Method: Build ingredients in Boston shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain over fresh ice. Garnish with lime wedge. Cocktail not to be built over ice in serving glass - must be shaken.
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.