- 1 1/2 oz Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge
- 3 oz Cranberry Juice
- Squeeze fresh lime
Method: Build ingredients in Boston shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain over fresh ice. Garnish with lime wedge. Cocktail not to be built over ice in serving glass - must be shaken.
- Hollywood MonstersHow big and small screen stars got in scary shape.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.