What winter? The mix masters at Moët Hennessy are whipping up some truly tempting warm weather drinks for the 2013 South Beach Wine and Food Festival. Even if you can't make it down to Miami, get the flavor by whipping up one of these tasty, deceptively
Grand Marnier: The Grand Cran
- 1 1/2 oz Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge
- 3 oz Cranberry Juice
- Squeeze fresh lime
Method: Build ingredients in Boston shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain over fresh ice. Garnish with lime wedge. Cocktail not to be built over ice in serving glass - must be shaken.
comments powered by Disqus
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.
- The Essentials: Cook a Decent MealThe no-nonsense list for elevating your kitchen game.