- 1 1/2 oz Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge
- 3 oz Cranberry Juice
- Squeeze fresh lime
Method: Build ingredients in Boston shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain over fresh ice. Garnish with lime wedge. Cocktail not to be built over ice in serving glass - must be shaken.
- Queen of HalloweenLook back at Heidi Klum's craziest costumes.
- The "Airpocalypse" in PhotosBeijing Marathon runners donned face masks to beat smog.
- Getting to Know Gal GadotThe Israeli actress is in the mix for 'Ben Hur' role.
- Dairy-Free Ways to Get More CalciumTen foods for stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.