What winter? The mix masters at Moët Hennessy are whipping up some truly tempting warm weather drinks for the 2013 South Beach Wine and Food Festival. Even if you can't make it down to Miami, get the flavor by whipping up one of these tasty, deceptively
Grand Marnier: The Grand Cran
- 1 1/2 oz Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge
- 3 oz Cranberry Juice
- Squeeze fresh lime
Method: Build ingredients in Boston shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain over fresh ice. Garnish with lime wedge. Cocktail not to be built over ice in serving glass - must be shaken.
comments powered by Disqus
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.