- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 ½ cups low fat hummus
- Paprika and Italian parsley, to garnish
Instructions: Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the egg yolks to a small bowl and reserve for another use. Fill each egg white shell with a tablespoon of hummus and sprinkle lightly with paprika and garnish with parsley. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to one day before serving.
Serves: 12 (each serving = 2 halves)
Fit Factor: 100 calories, 15g fat, 26mg sodium, 12g carbs (2g sugars), 3g fiber, 8g protein per serving
- 11 Intimidating Foods and How to Prepare ThemDon’t let these dishes deter you. Learn to cook like a chef, from a chef.
- 20 Best Forearm ExercisesPump up your forearms with these 20 moves.
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- The Core MovesEvery ab exercise from The 21-Day Shred.