- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 ½ cups low fat hummus
- Paprika and Italian parsley, to garnish
Instructions: Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the egg yolks to a small bowl and reserve for another use. Fill each egg white shell with a tablespoon of hummus and sprinkle lightly with paprika and garnish with parsley. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to one day before serving.
Serves: 12 (each serving = 2 halves)
Fit Factor: 100 calories, 15g fat, 26mg sodium, 12g carbs (2g sugars), 3g fiber, 8g protein per serving
- Hollywood MonstersHow big and small screen stars got in scary shape.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.