- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 ½ cups low fat hummus
- Paprika and Italian parsley, to garnish
Instructions: Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the egg yolks to a small bowl and reserve for another use. Fill each egg white shell with a tablespoon of hummus and sprinkle lightly with paprika and garnish with parsley. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to one day before serving.
Serves: 12 (each serving = 2 halves)
Fit Factor: 100 calories, 15g fat, 26mg sodium, 12g carbs (2g sugars), 3g fiber, 8g protein per serving
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.