- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 ½ cups low fat hummus
- Paprika and Italian parsley, to garnish
Instructions: Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the egg yolks to a small bowl and reserve for another use. Fill each egg white shell with a tablespoon of hummus and sprinkle lightly with paprika and garnish with parsley. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to one day before serving.
Serves: 12 (each serving = 2 halves)
Fit Factor: 100 calories, 15g fat, 26mg sodium, 12g carbs (2g sugars), 3g fiber, 8g protein per serving
- Seven Super SnacksPack more superfoods into your day with these on-the-go eats.
- Killing ProgressFix the bad habits that are killing your results.
- Gluten-Filled Foods That Are Good For YouSix foods that will make you rethink going gluten-free.
- Rapid-Fire Fat-Burning Workouts10 sessions that will burn your gut.