These are easy to throw together for last minute entertaining. Add a bowl of hummus, salsa, or your favorite dip—and let the game begin.
- 6 six-inch whole-grain pita breads
- olive oil cooking spray
- ¾ tsp garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- With a sharp knife, cut each pita bread in half, then each half into 4 triangles. Carefully separate each triangle into 2 pieces. There should be 16 small triangles per pita bread.
- Arrange triangles in a single layer on two baking sheets. Lightly coat triangles with cooking spray. Sprinkle with seasoning powder. Gentle toss and rearrange to cover baking sheet
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and using a metal spatula, gently turn pitas over and continue to bake until crisp and golden brown, about 8 minutes longer. Chips will get crispy as they cool. Store in airtight containers or self-sealing plastic bags.
Serves: 12 (one serving = 8 triangles)
Fit Factor: 90 calories, 1g fat, 170mg sodium, 18g carb (0g sugars), 3g fiber, 3g protein per serving
- The Unique Health Benefits of Eight NutsCrack the health code.
- More Muscle in Less TimeGet in the shape of your life with two workouts of less than an hour a week.
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.