These are easy to throw together for last minute entertaining. Add a bowl of hummus, salsa, or your favorite dip—and let the game begin.
- 6 six-inch whole-grain pita breads
- olive oil cooking spray
- ¾ tsp garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- With a sharp knife, cut each pita bread in half, then each half into 4 triangles. Carefully separate each triangle into 2 pieces. There should be 16 small triangles per pita bread.
- Arrange triangles in a single layer on two baking sheets. Lightly coat triangles with cooking spray. Sprinkle with seasoning powder. Gentle toss and rearrange to cover baking sheet
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and using a metal spatula, gently turn pitas over and continue to bake until crisp and golden brown, about 8 minutes longer. Chips will get crispy as they cool. Store in airtight containers or self-sealing plastic bags.
Serves: 12 (one serving = 8 triangles)
Fit Factor: 90 calories, 1g fat, 170mg sodium, 18g carb (0g sugars), 3g fiber, 3g protein per serving
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.