- 4 whole Portobella mushroom caps (about 5” each), stem removed
- 1/2 cup low-fat marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup lean turkey Italian sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 4 tbsp shredded fat-free or low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Instructions: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Wipe the mushrooms clean of any dirt. Place them on a baking sheet, gill side up. Spoon sauce over each cap, then sprinkle on sausage and cheeses. Place in the oven and bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Garnish with fresh basil. Serve immediately.
Fit Factor: 97 calories, 3g fat, 305mg sodium, 7g carbs, 2g fiber, 10g protein per serving
(Note: Photo shows uncooked mushrooms—not the finished product.)
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.