- 1 lb whole edamame pods, defrosted
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
Instructions: Prepare a steamer and steam the edamame pods until hot, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salt and ginger powder. Add hot edamame pods. Sprinkle with ginger salt and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Fit Factor: 140 calories, 6g fat, 12g carbs (2g sugars), 1170g sodium, 6g fiber, 12g protein per serving
- Queen of HalloweenLook back at Heidi Klum's craziest costumes.
- The "Airpocalypse" in PhotosBeijing Marathon runners donned face masks to beat smog.
- Getting to Know Gal GadotThe Israeli actress is in the mix for 'Ben Hur' role.
- Dairy-Free Ways to Get More CalciumTen foods for stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.