- 1 lb whole edamame pods, defrosted
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
Instructions: Prepare a steamer and steam the edamame pods until hot, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salt and ginger powder. Add hot edamame pods. Sprinkle with ginger salt and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Fit Factor: 140 calories, 6g fat, 12g carbs (2g sugars), 1170g sodium, 6g fiber, 12g protein per serving
- Hollywood MonstersHow big and small screen stars got in scary shape.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.