- 1 lb whole edamame pods, defrosted
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
Instructions: Prepare a steamer and steam the edamame pods until hot, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salt and ginger powder. Add hot edamame pods. Sprinkle with ginger salt and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Fit Factor: 140 calories, 6g fat, 12g carbs (2g sugars), 1170g sodium, 6g fiber, 12g protein per serving
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.
- Recover Like a ProCheck out these 12 game-changing workout recovery tools.