- 1 lb whole edamame pods, defrosted
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
Instructions: Prepare a steamer and steam the edamame pods until hot, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salt and ginger powder. Add hot edamame pods. Sprinkle with ginger salt and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Fit Factor: 140 calories, 6g fat, 12g carbs (2g sugars), 1170g sodium, 6g fiber, 12g protein per serving
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.
- 6 Substitutions That Will Clean Up Your Grocery ListClean substitutions to make at the market.
- 13 Grooming Essentials for MenPower products to improve your skin.