- 1 lb whole edamame pods, defrosted
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
Instructions: Prepare a steamer and steam the edamame pods until hot, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salt and ginger powder. Add hot edamame pods. Sprinkle with ginger salt and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Fit Factor: 140 calories, 6g fat, 12g carbs (2g sugars), 1170g sodium, 6g fiber, 12g protein per serving
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.