Use these tips to dodge the season’s coughs, sneezes, and fevers.
3. Disinfect anything frequently touched
When a co-worker, significant other, or roommate is sick, wipe down doorknobs, keyboards, and phones to help kill germs before they have a chance to spread and make you sick, too.
comments powered by Disqus
- Hollywood MonstersHow big and small screen stars got in scary shape.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.