Use these tips to dodge the season’s coughs, sneezes, and fevers.
3. Disinfect anything frequently touched
When a co-worker, significant other, or roommate is sick, wipe down doorknobs, keyboards, and phones to help kill germs before they have a chance to spread and make you sick, too.
comments powered by Disqus
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.