Use these tips to dodge the season’s coughs, sneezes, and fevers.
3. Disinfect anything frequently touched
When a co-worker, significant other, or roommate is sick, wipe down doorknobs, keyboards, and phones to help kill germs before they have a chance to spread and make you sick, too.
comments powered by Disqus
- The "Airpocalypse" in PhotosBeijing Marathon runners donned face masks to beat smog.
- Getting to Know Gal GadotThe Israeli actress is in the mix for 'Ben Hur' role.
- Dairy-Free Ways to Get More CalciumTen foods for stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.
- Career KIllersThe 8 most common injuries among athletes.