- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 scoops almond meal
- 4 egg whites or 1/2 cup of egg substitute
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3 tsp Stevia
- 1/4 cup of cacao chips (dark chocolate or raw cacao preferred)
Instructions: Mix all ingredients together until batter is formed (it may be thicker than what you are used to). Pour batter onto heated nonstick pan to form pancakes. Flip pancakes after the bottom bubbles, and remove promptly when each side is cooked. Makes about 7 pancakes.
Source: Leah Kaufman, M.S., R.D., C.D.N.
- Hollywood MonstersHow big and small screen stars got in scary shape.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.