- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 4 tbsp raw, chunky almond butter
- 3 tbsp raw, unsweetened canned coconut milk
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 1 scoop protein powder
- Dash of freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- Fresh or dried fruit, nuts (optional)
Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a small pan over medium heat, stirring often until thoroughly combined and warm. Add fresh or dried fruit and/or nuts for additional texture and flavor.
Source: Healther Heefner, R.D.
- Signs You Look SickYour body might be telling you it's time to see a doctor.
- 10 Reasons We Love J-LawCheck out why we love the 'Hunger Games' hottie.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy This WinterWhat does it really take to build your defenses against the common cold?
- The 5 Toughest Yoga Positions for GuysTackle them to achieve the ultimate in strength and balance.