- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 4 tbsp raw, chunky almond butter
- 3 tbsp raw, unsweetened canned coconut milk
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 1 scoop protein powder
- Dash of freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- Fresh or dried fruit, nuts (optional)
Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a small pan over medium heat, stirring often until thoroughly combined and warm. Add fresh or dried fruit and/or nuts for additional texture and flavor.
Source: Healther Heefner, R.D.
- Queen of HalloweenLook back at Heidi Klum's craziest costumes.
- The "Airpocalypse" in PhotosBeijing Marathon runners donned face masks to beat smog.
- Getting to Know Gal GadotThe Israeli actress is in the mix for 'Ben Hur' role.
- Dairy-Free Ways to Get More CalciumTen foods for stronger bones, teeth, and muscles.