- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 4 tbsp raw, chunky almond butter
- 3 tbsp raw, unsweetened canned coconut milk
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 1 scoop protein powder
- Dash of freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- Fresh or dried fruit, nuts (optional)
Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a small pan over medium heat, stirring often until thoroughly combined and warm. Add fresh or dried fruit and/or nuts for additional texture and flavor.
Source: Healther Heefner, R.D.
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.