- 3 1/2 cups of old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups canned pureed pumpkin or fresh pumpkin puree
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup baking Stevia
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup of cacao chips
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Instructions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Puree oats in a food processor. Mix oats with the rest of the ingredients. Scoop batter into prepared muffin tins and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Source: Leah Kaufman, M.S., R.D., C.D.N.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.
- 18 Easy Paleo Diet RecipesTry these high-protein breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.