- 3 1/2 cups of old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups canned pureed pumpkin or fresh pumpkin puree
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup baking Stevia
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup of cacao chips
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Instructions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Puree oats in a food processor. Mix oats with the rest of the ingredients. Scoop batter into prepared muffin tins and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Source: Leah Kaufman, M.S., R.D., C.D.N.
- Five Healthy Snack Recipes for Building MuscleQuick and easy recipes to satisfy your taste buds.
- Life SaversTen foods to improve heart health.
- Shoe Watch: StrappedAdd some flair to your shoe collection for fall
- Is Your Diet Giving You a Deficiency?If you'd classify your diet as Paleo, vegan or g-free, read this.