- 1 cup nut butter
- ½ cup protein powder
- ¼ cup raw agave nectar
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- unsweetened coconut, cocoa powder, or crushed nuts for topping (optional)
Instructions: Mix all ingredients. When completely combined, shape into balls. Roll balls in topping of choice. If you find they are dry, add more coconut oil as desired. Store in an airtight container.
Source: Karen Graham, R.D.
- 21 Things to Add to Your Home GymBuilding a home gym? Pick from these 21 products.
- Fight the Test of TimeEat these anti-aging superfoods to turn back the clock.
- 6 Substitutions That Will Clean Up Your Grocery ListClean substitutions to make at the market.
- 13 Grooming Essentials for MenPower products to improve your skin.