- 1 cup nut butter
- ½ cup protein powder
- ¼ cup raw agave nectar
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- unsweetened coconut, cocoa powder, or crushed nuts for topping (optional)
Instructions: Mix all ingredients. When completely combined, shape into balls. Roll balls in topping of choice. If you find they are dry, add more coconut oil as desired. Store in an airtight container.
Source: Karen Graham, R.D.
- Hollywood MonstersHow big and small screen stars got in scary shape.
- Four Ideal Food and Booze Pairings for FallWhiskey and roast chicken, anyone?
- 7 Worst "Green" DrinksYou’d be an idiot to imbibe these juices and smoothies.
- Ripped Guys KnowThe tricks of the trade that all the pros would tell you.