- 1 cup nut butter
- ½ cup protein powder
- ¼ cup raw agave nectar
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- unsweetened coconut, cocoa powder, or crushed nuts for topping (optional)
Instructions: Mix all ingredients. When completely combined, shape into balls. Roll balls in topping of choice. If you find they are dry, add more coconut oil as desired. Store in an airtight container.
Source: Karen Graham, R.D.
- Editor Obsession: Shoes We LoveOur editors' picks for the best shoes for the coming season.
- Six Spirits That Will Save Your Holiday SeasonThey're key to any holiday gathering.
- 8 Holiday Cocktails Made with MoonshineMust-try recipes from America's most visited distillery.
- Form CheckThe easy reminders for five basic lifts.